TDC F20/F40 Unit
Method of Production of oil, carbon (technical carbon), gas and heat for recycling of waste / rubbish and caloric materials.
Our unique converter is radically different from all other systems in the following points:
- waste does not require sorting or cleaning.
- it can utilize waste of absolutely all kinds, either carbon-containing waste (for example, plastic, rubber, waste oils and paints and other) so on.
- it takes only a few workers to operate the system, as the process is maximally automated.
- short payback period.
- long lasting performance.
Suitable Input Materials
Input materials subject to converting into carbon include:
- all types of polymers, including PVC, etc.;
- rubber / used tires;
- oil waste, paraffin, fats of all types, transformer, hydraulic oils;
- oil refinery waste, bitumen, tar;
- vegetable feedstock, waste wood, particleboard, imbued furniture boards / wood, paper, wood scraps, wood dust, ties, etc .;
- medical wastes that are completely sterilized in the converter.
Further questions will be answered by e-mail.